The information provided by the Team Sociograms (results obtained on the psychometric questionnaires for each team member) makes it possible to assess the factors that contribute to team development, namely communications, motivation, values, credibility, trust, recognition, mutual assistance, conflict management, participation, and decision making.
The TRIMA Team Sociogram:
- evaluates how cohesive a team can be;
- balances the team’s preferences against its available competencies;
- highlights potential brakes and levers;
- helps in developing a meaningful strategy for the team’s success.
The TRIMA Team Sociogram: for whom and for what purpose?
For managers, entrepreneurs, coaches, educators who want to…
- Work on relational communication strategies as a team
- Guide and enhance team synergy based on the portfolio of collective competencies
- Use a decision-making structure that promotes collaboration
- Have a solid foundation on which to depend in times of change
- Consider the impact of coherence or incoherence between team members
- Understand and examine the concept of group versus that of team
- Provide the team with personalized feedback on how to improve
Advantages of the team sociogram
- Simple to create: It takes only a few minutes to get the questionnaire results of team members.
- Efficient: The entire process is computerized and available at trima.ca.
- Adaptable: Several layout formats are available at no extra cost.
- Modifiable: Changes can be readily applied to reflect the group situation.
- Versatile: Consultants can easily input the information into another application.
- Flexible: Can be used with a group of three or more people.